Year after year, we help more clients buy and sell homes on Oahu than the next three competitors combined. With exclusive programs, tools, and Internet reach available only to our clients, we have the formula for your success.
|Hawaii’s Largest Agent Network - Immediate and ongoing communication among a network of more than 400 active sales professionals representing thousands of buyers.||Property Information Center - Full-time customer service staff ensuring buyers reach the right agent to respond to questions about your property listing.|
|Island Homes Collection Real Estate Magazine - Bi-monthly publication with extensive circulation of 20,000 showcasing your property until it is sold.
||Concierge - Complimentary service saving buyers and sellers time and effort with a network of pre-screened home-related service providers.|
|Home Seeker - Computerized response system for property information based on a buyer’s search to make sure buyers know about your property.||Pacific Access Mortgage - On-site mortgage loan officers pre-qualify and pre-approve clients ensuring timely financing in the transaction process.|
|LeadRouter - An online system that links prospective Internet buyers to our agents in minutes so no hot lead is lost.||Relocation Services - Affiliation with the number one relocation company, CARTUS, representing 50% of the Fortune 100 companies and collective management of over 140,000 customers annually.|
|Tens of thousands of users visit CBPacific.com every month.||High Search Rankings on search providers like Google, Yahoo, and Bing, generate more than 40% of our visitors. Another 40% come direct to our site, indicating high-level brand awareness.|
|Active and engaged, repeat users make up 60% of our visitors, while the remaining 40% are new, representing fresh buyer interest.
||Listing Visibility - On average, our users spend twice as long viewing listings on our site as they do on our closest competitor’s site; 14 minutes on CBPacific.com compared to only 6 minutes on others.*|
|International users exceed 20%, while our closest competitor only attracts 5% of their visitors outside of the US.*||Time on Site - On average, our users view more than 4X as many listings on our site as they do on our competitors’ sites.*|
|Global Reach - We have users on all five continents and attract visitors from over 150 countries, as far away as Cameroon and Peru.||And we’re mobile! Users can search listings and open houses on-the-go with the Coldwell Banker mobile app for iPhone and Android phones.|
* According to Alexa.com